Monday, February 2, 2009

I went to a BBQ last Saturday night at my friend Harry's place. Harry's a cute little black poodle.

There was lot's of great food - so I'm told. I didn't seem to get any of it.

This is Harry with Ximena and Hernan.

Harry also lives with a cat! So I spent a goodly part of the evening staring at the cat and the place where the cat had been... just in case he came back. This made Kay nervous, so I also spent a goodly part of the evening tied to a tree.

Then it was time for photos, but Harry just wouldn't sit still for very long. I struck up my best pose, but he distracted me by sniffing my ear. Hmmph. Harry, stop that! Anyway, a good time was had by all (except maybe the cat).



5 comments:

  1. You look terrific in the pictures! Harry is a good looking fellow too. Our momma mentioned your blog in her blog www.inamazinggraceland.blogspot.com cuz she posted that Ludwig video. We started our own blog today! Come give us a look. Airey Kisses,Miss BabyRocketDog & Hootie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a shame that you didn't get any BBQ, Ruby! Sometimes hoomans are just not fair at all!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruby Girl!

    You look so sweet posing there (trying to pose there) with your Harry friend! I see that your ears are as ticklish as mine! Bummer you didn't get any BBQ, though.

    I too wait at my post at the front window watching for the dreaded cats to walk across my front lawn. Even though I live with my catbro, Merv, I don't like the kitties in the neighborhood taking liberties on my grass. I understand your pain!

    Goober love & smooches,
    Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ruby, Thanks for following my blog. I'm going to follow you too. Its good to make new Airefriends! Don't feel bad about the BBQ I've never gotten a single delicous bit of people food myself.
    Digsby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too bad you didn't get any food Ruby. Sounds like it would have been pretty good.
    As for cats...hmmm, would have been a disaster if I'd have been there.

    tailwags
    Noah

    ReplyDelete