Sunday, April 28, 2013

More beach fun

We are having the most gorgeous Autumn, here in Australia. Day after day of lovely, not-too-hot days and no rain! 



  This morning, we were up and at the beach just after dawn. This is on the breakwall, where the Macleay River meets the sea.


The water is warm and clear, perfect for a swim.

And to fetch a few sticks, of course.



Followed by a bit of digging.... there are all these little crabs on the beach. If you are really quick, you can dig them out... and crunch them. Sorry crabs, but it's just too much fun to stop.


Gracie was on to bigger game - she was tracking some horses. We never saw them, but they had left delicious little presents along the way. What a great way to start the day!



6 comments:

  1. Wows, that looks like a grand time!!
    And, might I say, those are some great diggin' and trackin' skills! You make this AireChick proud!! BOL
    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I can't wait until I'm big enough to go to the seaside! I'm only 8 weeks old - and one day - so I'm only allowed in the back garden!
    Annie the Airedale from England x

    ReplyDelete
  3. We sure with this was a close place that we could visit. You girls are soooooooooo lucky! Your pictures are just beautiful!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful place. I have never seen a sandy beach 'cause my mom just takes me to the rocky ones close to home.
    Miro

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ruby-
    Airedales just want to have FUN! We live on opposite sides of the earth, but it's like looking in the mirror! You dig and I'll dig, and we will meet in the middle!!

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  6. You girls are soooooooooo lucky! Your pictures are just beautiful!Challenge coins

    ReplyDelete