Sunday, December 28, 2008

Well, we had a jolly Christmas here. Got to open our presents in bed - and for me, that meant actually getting on the bed! There was some mention about my recent bath meaning that that was okay for today.


I got a bunch of toys, most got destroyed in the next five minutes, but that's the fun of Christmas, isn't it.

My favourite was a new frisbee. This one is very lightweight and soft to catch.

I'm going to try to learn to be an Air Dog, so I needed a few more frisbees to keep the action going.

Neil isn't so sure that having me jump on his back to catch a frisbee is such a good idea... I'm sure he'll be more enthusiastic once we have practiced a few times... and I get my claws clipped.

Anyway, hope everyone else had a happy day like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment