Monday, January 12, 2009

Neil and I had an airedog practice this arvo. We had three frisbees and he thought that I would just go mad over them - but he didn't know that the yellow spongy one is my all time favourite.



I didn't want to let go of it - but it is impossible to catch another one, when your mouth is full.


Take my word on this, I tried.




But we had good fun and lot's of exercise. I didn't so much as jump over his leg, as climb up the front of him to try and get one.

I might need to study up on the finer points of airedog - my hero, the amazing Ludwig from Poland does it really well. See his video from youtube.


6 comments:

  1. OMG that Ludwig is amazing. Your pics look pretty great too. Good luck with your airedog training. Hopefully we can see a video of you soon.

    tailwags
    Noah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Ludwig is just too much! What a talented boy he is! You'll get there too, Ruby! Practice - practice!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found you, Momma is all excited cause our RIP sister was Ruby, her real name was Talehoo but she was called Ruby Denmark Stinkybutt to her friends. Mom loved her all over.
    Come visit,
    Sal and Ruf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ludwig is fab, and so are you! Now my mom wants to find a place in Phoenix,Arizona to teach me agility training because she was so impressed with you. They always say I'm not much of an athlete, but I try SO hard to catch the ball and do love chasing after it. You are now my roll model! Slobbery kisses, Miss BabyRocketDog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ruby!
    It looks like you had fun with those frisbees! Good luck with your training!
    -Tibby
    www.tibbytales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete