Sunday, July 31, 2011

puppies and Gracie playing

This was the last day that we had all nine puppies together. Five have now gone off to their new homes. The last four go over the next week or so.

We sure hope they are not too lonely without all their brothers and sisters. Judging by the folks that picked them up, I think they are all going to be spoiled rotten, so I'm not worried at all!

I think Gracie is going to miss them more than me - I'm a bit over them by now. I want to go back to being the centre of attention!

She just loves playing with the little guys. Watch them here.

3 comments:

  1. Ah! The Wee Hooligans are gonna be so busy with their new families, they won't have time to think about anything else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're going to miss the pups too! They're so darn cute! Maybe one of the pups will talk their hoomans into starting a blog!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will SO miss this pupp-o-lou-s....the are so darn cute. We hope Gracie is ok with out her playmates

    ReplyDelete